The Learning Exchange
Centres for Excellence
The Learning Exchange offers a wide range of high quality resources and programs supporting innovation and teacher learning in today’s world. This Centre for Excellence within the Diocese of Parramatta is known as the ‘Learning Exchange’.
What we offer
The Learning Exchange has a number of spaces that can be used to support quality teaching. These facilitate:
- a modern library facility with extensive technologies
- learning space set up to ‘model’ flexible learning environments
- multimedia recording and production studio
- professional learning for teachers
- state of the art video conferencing system connecting the global community.
The aims of the Learning Exchange
The aims of the Centre for Excellence are to:
- Promote and demonstrate quality teaching through providing teachers with access to high quality resources both virtual and physical, targeted at improvement at class, school and system level.
- Provide quality mentoring of teachers through the Leading Educator program.
- Provide ongoing professional learning to teachers including support of the system’s early career teacher programs and system leadership program.
- Assist more experienced teachers to achieve voluntary accreditation at Professional Accomplishment and/or Professional Leadership Levels and support a range of professional learning communities (PLC’s) connecting teachers across the system in support of quality teaching.
Visit the Learning Exchange Website